These are our fees as of January 2019.
Basic fees for a Term
|Year Group||Termly Tuition Fee|
|Year 12 & 13 Humanities/Arts||2,109|
|Year 12 & 13 Sciences||2,192|
- (a) Application Fee (one-off payment), UG Shs. 50,000/=
- (b) Admission Fee (one-off payment) US $100
- (c) Caution Fee, (one –off payment ) US $50
- (d) Medical insurance UGSh 100,000, per annum.
- (e) Sports Fee, (Games kit) UGSh 50,000, per annum
- (i) School uniform is available for purchase at the school
- (ii) All IGCSE and A’ Level Science students are required to purchase a lab coat at the school
- (iii) Students should report with a true Parent or Guardian and a receipt or bank slip for the term
- (iv) Students should bring a statement of results/results slip for any previous Examinations (where applicable), a recommendation from the former school and two passport photographs
- (v) Two pairs of black shoes
- (vi) For girls – two pairs of white ankle socks and a nightdress/pyjamas. For boys grey/black stockings.
- (vii) All students should have a set of smart, casual clothes; for boys black trousers and at least one smart, plain shirt with a collar. For girls, a dress or smart skirt and plain blouse.
- (viii) Mattress and bedding, plastic basin/bucket, soap, slippers, sports wear, flat iron, clipboard, pens, exercise books, Art materials (for art and design students) hangers and toilet rolls.